Ruger Vaquero "Original Old West Single-Action Look, Size and Feel"
Since its introduction in 1993, the Ruger Vaquero® has dominated the cowboy action shooting world and earned its reputation for rugged reliability due to its strength and mechanical superiority. It is often referred to as "the gun that won the New West" because of its widespread popularity among single-action shooters and cowboy action competitors.
The Ruger Vaquero combines the original Old West single-action look and feel with new features. The mid-size steel frame and cylinder are scaled-down to the same size as the original 1955 Ruger Blackhawk®, closely resembling the classic single-action revolvers of the late 1800's.
- Traditional western-style, hand-filling grip has long been acknowledged as one of the most comfortable and natural pointing of any grip style.
- Patented reverse indexing pawl allows for easier loading and unloading, while the traditional beveled cylinder simplifies holstering.
- Patented transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Handsome, larger crescent-shaped ejector rod head boasts traditional form, perfect for every cowboy or cowgirl.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Caliber: .357 Mag, .38 Spl
- Capacity: 5.5
- Action: Single Action
- Frame: Steel
- Grip: Hardwood
- Cylinder: Steel
- Finish: High Gloss Stainless Steel
- Barrel Length: 5.5"
- Sights: Blade Front, Intergral Rear
- Overall Length: 11.12"
- Weight: 44 oz.
- Keyed padlock
This is a Restricted firearm.
Part #: 5108